Job prospects for anthropologists and archaeologists are good and growing, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
For ideas about building a future in anthropology, please visit the following pages:
- "What You Can Do With a Degree in Anthropology" from the American Anthropological Association (AAA).
- "What to do with a degree in anthropology": Britain's Guardian newspaper forecasts that anthropology grads' "employability will no doubt increase as the world becomes ever more globalized."
- "Anthropological Skills" from the AAA's "This is Anthropology" website: What do students gain from anthropology training?
- "Grad School Q&A for Anthropologists" from Montclair State University: Is graduate training in this field right for you?
- "Anthropological Careers" from "This is Anthropology" offers details on choosing a career path in academic, business, non-profit and government settings.
- "Become an Anthropologist": If you've decided to follow this path, "This is Anthropology" recommends a few steps to take.
"An Intel Anthropologist at Work" - Discovery